Yes after some researching i finally found a way to activate the trials offered by Microsoft on their Website….
Here it is…..
First of all make sure that u install Office 2007 without any Serial Number… If u have already installed it with a serial number then follow these instructions….. Code:
- Close all Microsoft Office applications.
- Click Start, click Run, type
regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate the following registry
You may also find another subkey that resembles the following subkey:
- If you find additional subkeys that reference Microsoft 12.0
registration, open each subkey, and then identify the product by the ProductName
entry. For example: ProductName=Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
- When you find the subkey for the product from which you want to remove the
existing product license key, delete the following entries: * DigitalProductID *
- Exit Registry Editor.
After u are finished with this…
1. Go to start and Click Run…
2. In the run box type… “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en”
3. You should now see a file named Proof.XML
4. Right click the file and select open with notepad.
5. After opening the file with notepad scroll down to the the bottom.
6. You should see lines like this…
8. Just change the line AlwaysInstalled with neverInstalled retaining the quotes…
9. Save the file and u are ready to go…
10. Now just open Word and it should not ask you for any activation…
11. Make sure you do not do any kind of update…